As you develop your game concept into a marketable product, you will encounter the following questions:
- What game components work for the game’s mechanics? (e.g. Dice, Meeples, Game Board, etc.)
- What materials are available to make the game components? Which one is the most suitable? (e.g. Plastic, Metal, Wooden, Paper, etc.)
- How to control the manufacturing cost in consideration of the marketing price?
- How to package the game with easy storage and easy setup?
- What are the other concerns about marketing a product? (e.g. safety standard, shipment)
Our experienced team are here to answer your concerns. Let’s get started with the Component List and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2021 | Longshore Limited. All rights reserved.